Known Issues - check this before submitting a bug

Hey everyone, Taylor here.

I’m putting together this thread of known issues, just so you don’t go too far down a path, thinking there is a bug when it’s something that is already on our radar.

So be sure to check this thread from time to time, and especially before submitting a bug report. Also, feel free to chime in to help us prioritize fixes for known issues!

Cheers!

I can’t delete Brands

Yep, it’s true, you can’t delete a brand when you’ve created it. But this is primarily because we don’t want to make it too easy to accidentally delete a brand you’ve put a lot of work into. We are working on a way to make it relatively difficult to delete a brand by accident, but until then, we just won’t delete them. In the meantime, just let them pile up… we will let you know when they can be deleted and you will be able to get your Konmari on. :slight_smile:

How much does this known issue impact you?

• high priority
  • low priority
  • not a priority

0 voters

I can’t scroll the brands page.

Yep, you can’t. We are in the process of fixing this, but it’s just a fact of life until we do. It’s due to the fact that we tried to do something clever with that page and it backfired. Now it doesn’t scroll. We will remove this reply when it does scroll, in the meantime, just don’t go too crazy with your brands or you may not be able to reach the “Add Brand” button.

• high priority
  • low priority
  • not a priority

0 voters

A bunch of the buttons don’t work.

Yep… those are placeholders. They will work at some point, but not yet!

• high priority
  • low priority
  • not a priority

0 voters

There are two of the same brand.

Yep, it’s kinda creepy, but sometimes (not always) brands show up twice on the brands screen. But don’t worry, they go to the same place. Technically they aren’t even different, they are the same, just a glitch in the matrix.

• high priority
  • low priority
  • not a priority

0 voters